War Crimes Against Humanity
The Petition to End WWIII and Bring Our Attackers To Justice
This Petition to the International Criminal Court (ICC) calling for the ICC to Act Now to Hold These Criminals Accountable for Crimes Against Humanity has been closed and charges have been filed.
Investigation and Prosecution of Those Individuals Responsible for Crimes Against Humanity
READ THE FULL ICC INDICTMENT HERE:
Dear International Criminal Court and Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, Mr. Karim Khan, and Ms. Karen Mosoti,
The following signatories submit to the International Criminal Court (ICC) and the Office of the Prosecutor, this Letter in Support of:
(1) The Joint Request for Investigation from the United Kingdom submitted by attorneys Melinda Mayne, Kaira S. McCallum (143/21), Slovakia submitted by attorneys Peter Weis, Marica Pirosikova, Erik Schmidt (133/21), France submitted by attorneys Patrice Lepiller, Raphael Cohen (271/21), and the Czech Republic submitted by attorney Tomas Nielsen (326/21) submitted to this Court on 12 August 2021.
(2) The Sworn Affidavits of Drs/PhDs. Richard M. Fleming, Luc Montagnier, and Kevin McCairn submitted with this Joint Request.
(3) Letter of Support by Nazi Concentration Camp Survivors Moshe Brown, Hillel Handler, and Vera Sharav submitted 20 September 2021.
In each instance the material, affidavits, and evidence provided substantiate information demonstrating Crimes Against Humanity by the Perpetrators including but not limited to violations of:
(1) The 1947 Nuremberg Code
(2) The 1964 Declaration of Helsinki
(3) The 1967 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, and
(4) The 1975 Biological Weapons Convention Treaty
We call upon the ICC and the Office of the Prosecutor of the ICC, and the United Nations Liaison Office of the ICC, to forthwith accept the Joint Request for Investigation, the Sworn Affidavits, the Nazi Concentration Camp Survivors’ Letter of Support, and supporting documents and materials, and to begin the Investigation and Criminal Prosecution of those individuals identified in the submitted documents, and those individuals identified in the interrogatories, depositions and investigation of those so identified.
Richard M Fleming, PhD, MD, JD